Contributors may submit an outline, abstract or completed article of a relevant compliance, sanctions, human trafficking, fraud, anti-bribery/corruption, counter-terrorism financing or financial crime topic to be considered for publication (completed articles are preferred) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lengths for ACAMS Connection E-newsletter
- Articles should be between 500 to 1,000 words
- Please see table at the bottom for submission deadlines
- Reoccurring sections for ACAMS Connection:
- Financial Crimes
Submitted articles should not promote the author’s company or product. Articles should not be used as advertising sales pieces.
- Articles should address a relevant topic in the AML/CTF or financial crime field
- Articles may be co-authored
- Articles should be informative
- Articles should be written in a business format (e.g., try to refrain from writing in the first person, any opinions expressed should be substantiated with relevant facts)
- Contributors should email their articles in a word document to the email@example.com
- Pictures submitted need to be at least 300 dpi in resolution
- Graphs, charts and diagrams should be legible and concise. If the graph, chart or diagram is created in a different program other than word, files should be sent in their original format
- If a graph, chart or diagram is copied from another source, the source needs to be cited
The act of using or citing someone else’s work without permission or credit/attribution is plagiarism. Whether the information was obtained from a newspaper article, book, government document or an Internet site, the following details must be provided: the author’s name, publication name, date of publication, and if applicable, the name of the government agency/department. This is an added benefit, providing such details allows readers to go directly to the source if they need more information.
Connection Advertisement Specifications
Ad size: 560W x 100H Pixels (GIF or JPG)/25K max
Contact Andrea Winter for further details on advertising pricing at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1.786.871.3030
- The review process will take two to three days upon receipt of article
- Once the review process is complete, contributors will be notified immediately if their article has been selected for publication and for which e-newsletter date by email
- Editors will work with contributors to prepare the article for publication in the e-newsletter
- Articles will be edited and returned to the author for their final review and approval prior to publication in the e-newsletter
The Association of Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialists does not pay contributors. Authors will receive a copy of the ACAMS Connection e-newsletter. If you do not receive the e-newsletter with your published article, please send an email to email@example.com.
Copyright and Reprints
- The Association of Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialists assumes copyright of each ACAMS Connection e-newsletter.
- Permission of the publisher is required before an article can be copied or reproduced. All inquiries for reprinting must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
ACAMS Connection 2017-2018 Publication and Deadlines:
|Connection E-newsletter Publication||Articles and Ads are Due|
*Connection will not be published for two weeks due to holidays.