ACAMS Today Article of the Year Award celebrates 13 years of highlighting noteworthy articles from expert contributors. In 2008, Charles Faciglia was the first to win for his article on suspicious activity reports. Since the award’s inauguration, there have been 14 award-winning articles and 25 award winners. Throughout the years, these articles have covered a plethora of pertinent anti-financial crime topics including cryptocurrency, risk assessment, AML training and more. Below are five engaging award-winning articles:
- AML Training: One Size Does Not Fit All by: Kevin Anderson
- The Prepaid Card—Growing in Use and Risk by: Kevin Nash and Dorina Vornicescu
- How valuable is your risk assessment? by: Brian Arrington and Clayton Byford
- The Networking Mindset by: Sanjeev Menon
- Virtual Currency Investigations: A Primer for BSA and Compliance Professionals by: William Cloninger, Pawneet Abramowski, Pamela Calaquian, Alek El-Kamhawy, William Casey King, Zachary Robock and William Voorhees
ACAMS Today readers can help select a new winner by submitting your vote to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to send your nomination no later than Friday, August 6, 2021. Click here to view the nominees.